[Orca-users] RE[2]: How many orca installations

Rusty Carruth rcarruth at tempe.tt.slb.com
Tue Oct 30 06:56:07 PST 2001

Allen Eastwood <mixal at swbell.net> wrote:

> Currently we use NFS to drop the HTML files to a central box running
> apache....
>
> Other ideas included using SSH (which we do use for DMZ hosts), but we
> didn't want a single host with access to everything.   Or simply

Well, your single host won't have access to everything if the client machines
do the scp instead of the server machine doing it...

> creating a web page that linked to each host's orca page (which I didn't
> think of at the time).
>
> How are you folks out there doing this?

orca process: local to my machine.
orcallator processes: remote, on machines on the other side of a T1,
	data directory mounted locally via NFS.

web server is an internal-only server....

rc