[Orca-users] RE: Re[4]: How many orca installations

Allen Eastwood mixal at swbell.net
Tue Oct 30 09:22:05 PST 2001

> I'm using a slightly older version - could you look at the
> output of orcallator.se and see if the column titles are
> 'State_*' or 'state_*'? (and look in the config file for the
> matching string, if you want to take the next step ;-)

The percol files have state_ in them.

The orcallator.cfg file doesn't have matching strings.  I kinda figured
that's what I was missing.  If I drop whatever is supposed to be in
there, then I should generate graphs, correct?

Can you shoot me a copy of the lines in your cfg that generate the state
graphs?  I guess Blair hasn't put that in the cfg files on the web site
yet?

Thanks!

-A