[Orca-users] Orcallator script for windows

mian at vip.cybercity.dk mian at vip.cybercity.dk
Fri Nov 21 06:07:51 PST 2003

Hello Rajesh

Thank you very much for the scripts/information.

I have a couple questions:

1) perfmon.msc works fine for Windows 2000/XP, but on windows NT it dosn't
seems to exist. Do you know what to use ?

2) if I rebuild ORCA with the new Source.pm can I still use all my old input
files for non windows ?

3) Do I have to install all cygwin to use rsync/ssh on windows ?

Regards
Michael

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)