[Orca-users] procallator problem

rhfreeman at micron.com rhfreeman at micron.com
Mon Oct 27 00:15:22 PST 2003

I'm not sure why it fails like that, but I solved procallator's problems
by doing the following:

   # Get filesystem ocupation
   @df=`/bin/df -l -k`;

The -l argument to df means it only picks up local mounts, not
NFS/autohome mounts. I had the same problem as you with that, and this
solved it for me quite nicely!

Rich

http://svn.orcaware.com:8000/repos/trunk/orca/data_gatherers/procallator
/

you should probably really get this instead:

http://svn.orcaware.com:8000/repos/trunk/orca/

and run autogen, then run configure and make and you'll get all
the files created.