[Orca-users] RRD / Orca question

Sayek, Ogan osayek at doitt.nyc.gov
Mon Dec 27 07:41:29 PST 2004

Hello,

I've implemented orca at my old job and it's been running for a long
time.

Now I'm at a new job trying to do something different.

I have 2 questions.

Q.1. Is there a setting in Orca, that would allow orca to plug in data
without losing granularity. So the RRD files would be huge....but we are
OK with it.

Q.2. Is there a front end to orca that would let us graph any given data
or the average of few different hosts.   I've found a front-end tool
that would graph RRD database for any given date, but it's not as
informative as orca.

Thank you very much.

OGAN SAYEK