[Orca-users] RRD / Orca question, Beginner requesting for Help

chandra chandrag at globalsources.com
Mon Dec 27 17:05:25 PST 2004

Hi

I am new to Orca.

i am curious to implement it.
But i am not yet clear how to setup. i had gone through some stuff, but
still couldnt make it up.

I had installed below components

--> Apache
--> RRD and all RRD stuff
--> ORCA latest stable.

To my understanding
need to make entry of RRD into Apache config file.
ORCA is a big puzzle to me, how to configure, i had a config file given
by some one.
when i run with that config file i am getting errors.

My doubts and questions are

how do i configure ORCA
how do i configure ORCA with RRD
how do i configure RRD with Apache
how do i configure ORCA with Apache
how do i schedule this.

please help me in understanding and setting up RRD and ORCA.
if any one has simple guiding tutorial written, step by step

like first step do this
second step do this
So On

Any help is greately Appericated