[Orca-users] orca for oracle - orcora.pl

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Wed Mar 17 13:17:53 PST 2004

Can you send the orcora.pl

-Rajesh

>>> "Saladin, Miki" <lsaladi at uillinois.edu> 3/17/2004 1:24:04 PM >>>

I've made one very small step on this -
I have the orcora.pl script recording data.

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.