[Orca-users] Color selection

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu May 20 17:22:26 PDT 2004

Oops, I added the wrong file (well, really, deleted the wrong
attachment, when I found out that both images together exceeded the
message size cap -- sorry, moderator!).  The real graph I was talking
about (with the alternating colors) is now attached, for real.  Sorry folks.

--Dragon

--

	*David P. Michaels*
Senior Multi-Disciplined Engineer II W.H.

"I wonder what news is doing..."

 news at newshost <29> ps -fu news
 news 18624 12367 2 0:00 makehistory

"News is making history."