[Orca-users] ORCA not updating every 5 minutes

Peter Shattuck pshattuck4 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 14:08:09 PDT 2005

I have 3 Servers (2 Solaris 9 and one Solaris 10). They are all running orca
(same builds). The Solaris 10 machine and one of the Solaris 9 machines
update their graphs every 5 minutes. The other one does not. It updates
according to it's find_times variable stated in the orcalltor.cfg file.

I have diff'd the orcallator.cfg, orca, orcallator.se from the Solaris 9
machines and there is no difference. What file do I need to modify so that
the errant Solaris server updates its graphs every 5 min like the other 2.

Thank you

V/R
Peter Shattuck